• How do I purchase a firearm online? Buying guns online is both safe and easy, plus it saves you time and money. However, there are certain Federal and Local laws that must be obeyed. Please visit our How to Buy a Gun Online Page for more information.

  • How are items shipped? All Handguns ship Fedex Second-Day Air to your FFL. Long Guns are shipped Ground to your local FFL. Ammunition is shipped Ground. We utilize a variety of shipping methods for other items including USPS First Class & Priority Mail.

  • Can I pick up my purchase in the store? Absolutely! Arizona residents are welcome to pick up firearms, and everyone can pick up accessories in the store, during normal business hours, with proper ID and Permit. Per store policy, outside residents cannot pick up firearms in our store. Check your local & state laws. Please make certain to select In-Store Pickup as your shipping method when checking out.

  • Do you honor online prices in your retail store? In most cases, yes. However, these prices are honored on a pay-and-carry basis and are not applicable for trade-ins or layaway in our retail store.

  • Do you ship to California? Yes. We ship all California legal firearms and low-capacity magazines to California. For information regarding legality of a particular firearm, please visit the California Department of Justice’s web site. NOTE: All tactical rifles (such as AK-47s, AR-15s, etc.) and ammunition are illegal for sale in California beginning January 1, 2017. Please check your local laws before ordering.

  • Do you offer layaway? Our Layaway program is designed to allow you to take advantage of our huge savings even if you do not have the funds immediately available. Due to the nature of sales from our distributors, from time to time we are able to offer significant discounts. However, we recognize that customers who want to take advantage of these sales are not always able to immediately fund these purchases. With our layaway program, 25% down will get you 90 days to pay the balance.

Tombstone Tactical’s Guide To Documentation for Firearm Transfers

  • Tombstone Tactical’s Guide To Documentation for Firearm Transfers

    You must have a valid government issued identification document (“ID”) containing your full legal name, current residential address, date of birth, and a photograph. Normally to be considered valid, the identification document must not be expired. An example of a valid ID is an Arizona Driver’s License. driver-license The full legal name, date of birth and current residential address must match the information you list on the Form 4473. If any of your information on your ID is incorrect (e.g. spelling, date of birth, etc.), you must update your ID before you can purchase a firearm.

    Your current residential address is where you physically reside - it cannot be a PO Box, a hotel room, a commercial space, or a temporary motorhome or RV lot. The

  • What if I do not live in Arizona?

    If you do not live in Arizona, we can only transfer a rifle or shotgun to you. You can purchase a handgun, receiver, pistol-grip firearm, etc. from us, but we will have to ship it to a federally licensed dealer in your state of residence to transfer it to you. The same ID requirements apply. You must provide valid government issued ID containing your full legal name, date of birth, and current out-of-state residence address.

  • What if the address on my ID does not reflect my current residential address?

    You can use more than one form of valid government issued ID to satisfy the four requirements. If you have a Driver’s License containing your full legal name, date of birth and photograph, but it does not contain your current residential address, you may use another valid, government issued ID that contains your current residential address.

    Examples of such supplemental IDs are an Arizona Voter ID Card or a current Arizona Motor Vehicle Registration. The supplemental document must contain your name in addition to your current residential address, and must be issued by a government agency. voter-id-card motor-vehicle-div

  • What if my ID does not reflect my full legal name?

    If your primary ID does not contain your full legal name (e.g. it does not list your middle name, you have recently married and changed your last name, etc.), you must provide a supplemental government issued ID containing your full legal name, such as a passport.

  • What if I don’t have a valid government issued ID containing my full legal name, current residential address, date of birth and photograph?

    You must present one or more valid government issued IDs that together contain your photograph, your full legal name, your date of birth, and your current residential address, but they do not all have to be on the same ID. You may use a combination of documents. For example, if you have a passport or an Arizona Concealed Weapons Permit, you may use it in conjunction with a Voter ID card with your current residential address for the purposes of purchasing a firearm.

  • What else can I use to verify my current residential address, full legal name and date of birth?

    The following is a list of documents that may be considered be acceptable supplemental IDs:
    • Public utility bills from a governmental entity (e.g. City of Phoenix, etc.). This must be the most recently issued bill from that public utility.
    • FAA issued pilot’s license.
    • MVD Motor Vehicle Record or vehicle title.

    The following is a list of documents that are never acceptable:

    • SRP/APS/Century Link/any other bills that are not from a governmental entity.
    • Rental/lease agreements.
    • Mortgages, or credit card or bank statements.
    • Insurance cards or policies.
    • USPS change of address notices. You can forward your mail anywhere; it is not proof of your current residential address.
  • What if I do not have any combination of government issued IDs that contain the required information?

    The best solution is to get an updated Driver’s License or non-driver’s ID Card with this information.

  • What if I am not a US Citizen?

    In addition to a valid government issued ID meeting the above requirements, you must bring a document containing your alien registration number, U.S.C.I.S. number, or I-94 number, such as a Permanent Resident Card. If you were admitted to the US under a nonimmigrant visa, additional documents showing you meet one of the exceptions provided in 18 U.S.C. 922(y)(2) are required. If you were admitted to the US under a nonimmigrant visa, please familiarize yourself with these requirements before attempting to purchase a firearm.

Disclaimer: This guide and all information contained in it is intended only to be used as a reference. This guide is not legal advice, nor is it a substitute for legal advice.

All decisions regarding acceptable documentation ultimately fall upon the discretion and approval of staff.

We understand that other stores have different policies. We have structured our policies to comply strictly with ATF guidelines. We cannot verify or approve documents over the phone. All documents must be physically presented for review and approval. Under no circumstances are we able to bend the rules because of a policy from a different store or because of information received over the phone.

Tombstone Tactical reserves its right to cancel a sale at any point and for any reason, including incomplete or incorrect documentation.

If you have questions, please feel free to ask your sales representative. We will try to clarify as best as possible.